Sat is not too far away now ... =)

I had the rest of my nandos chicken and rice today. I am moving in 4 days, time really flies.
Honestly, time flew by reallly quickly this semester. Maybe i slacked and slept too much and thats y time flew by tt quickly.

I slept at like 6am-ish this morning, i have been studying. Overwhelmed with information. I need a bigger better brain. Like if only can upgrade like computer. upgrade to windows 2011 with super fast Ram, i honestly dunno what i am talking abt. HAHA just need bigger brain.

its reallly stressful and too much for us to squeeze memorising 2 subjects in just 3 days. we're not robots! but we have to be if not ................ 

sat please come fast. it will only be then, when i will finally feel liberated.

I am sleepy but i have to keep studying if not i will be losing time ..... precious study time....fkdshafgewbnfcblbv sjn dlsamn lvabfljsdncdk mlvsdhfsak sd bvalhsndl\\

BABAI

Popular posts from this blog

Gone too soon

Anything worth having doesn't come easy

27th...home soon